Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moonlyte

10122011

I attended a full moon ceremony at my cousins house this evening. There I rejoiced in Love from fellow family members, the presence of each of us a blessing. We gave thanks and shared our prayers out loud with each other. I also brought a friend who just moved into town from out of the area, and made plans to go to the spa afterward.

While sitting in the Sauna, pouring water on the rocks as if it's a lodge;) I began to talk to her about my thoughts in acquiring this disease. I told her about the healing and creative gifts I had to offer, and how I haven't been honoring their potential. She survived a brain hemorrhage when the doctors said she would be blind and paralyzed for life. I asked her what kind of fear she had during that time. She told me she didn't have fear. Surprised and in admiration, I began to throw my hands as a physical action to release any fears I was thinking of at the moment. Earlier in the evening my cousin shared her emotions of having the surgery of discs into her neck; a very scary thought. I could relate to those tears as the same ones rolling down my cheeks time after time. Overwhelmed by the unknown, with waves of emotional, physical, and mental stress. I imagined what it would be like to be free from these fears, completely letting go, and having faith in Creators plan. Just this thought in that one moment, the next thought, the next moment, the now. I have a choice to heal; a choice to release myself from fear.


One of my favorite poems:

Our Deepest Fear
by Marianne Williamson
from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”


Having friends and family around me with positive beliefs is certainly making a big difference!! I came home to a wonderful mother who helped me study material I have missed from Language class. Our Grandmother moon is bright out there shining over us, and tonight is a good night to sleep ;)

Nyawenkowa Shukwayentisu!



"DISEASE CANNOT EXIST IN A VESSEL FILLED WITH BLISS"

--a quote from this link : http://lymeaid.net/Lyme-Treatment.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment